Get Your West On in Carbon County, Wyoming!
1) First Place (4 Tickets to See the Rockies in Denver, CO & $150 Winner) - Kyle Cook - Night Camping in Sierra Madres
2) Second Place $50 Winner - Andy Schroetlin - Kayaking Miracle Mile
3) Honorable Mention $25 Winner - Kirby C. Hornbeck - Elk Mountain
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Spring 2017 Photo Contest. We had a great selection of beautiful photos to choose from. The top prize is 4 Rockies Tickets & $150 and we are also awarding a $50 cash prize for second place and a $25 cash prize for honorable mention.
Wyoming Office of Tourism Road Trip stickers are available at the Wyoming Frontier Prison in Rawlins and the Riverside Visitor Center. Come pick up your free Wyoming Road Trip Stickers to commemorate your trip!
Watch our new video, My Yellowstone Trail, Carbon County for a preview!
Come and relax in mountain comfort. The Cottonwood Cabins of Riverside, Wyoming offer 3 different snug and cozy cabins that include all the comforts of home. They are located in the easy living atmosphere of the upper Platte River Valley at the base of the Sierra Madre Mountains. This area is home to blue ribbon trout streams, river rafting, birdwatching, trail rides, historical museums, hunting, and hiking.
• Complimentary WiFi internet
• Handicap Accessible
• 2 Day Minimum Stay
• Reservations Requested
• Children Welcome
• Full Kitchen with Appliances
• Pillow Top Mattresses
• Outdoor Grill
• Picnic Tables
• Small Pets are Welcome ($15.00 per day)
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rates
© Carbon County Visitors Council • All Rights Reserved.